Saturday, July 21, 2012

SHORT GOODBYES

so yes... I am posting at midnight. I leave for a two week arts program tomorrow now technically. because of this, I won't be posting for a long while, which makes me sad because I feel like I'm just now starting to understand what I want my blog to look like and be about. at any rate, it'll give me time to brainstorm.

I've been spending a lot of time journaling, recording, photographing, and preparing for this blog. I know it seems kind of empty, and the '10 obsessions' post which I want to be more regular has only been featured once, but trust me when I say that I've been really thinking about this. I'm just... trying to figure out how to balance it with my life as a student and a teen, you know? it'll all sort itself out.

today was a gray day, with pouring rain and thunder, and as much as I find it strange to be happening during the summer, I do love my rain.
because of all of this, I figured I'd part (for now) with a sleepy song that perfectly describes my mood, and hopefully numbs the nerves I'm starting to feel coming on before this 'camp' type thing. I'm beyond excited, but also a tad nervous as I go into it not knowing a single person. I guess that's life, though, right?I know I'm not alone. and  I'm ready for the adventure. 

I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment