Sunday, November 4, 2012

10 THINGS


1. I am OBSESSED with this dress.

Classic Stunner Dress in Brocade





















2. This tutorial on spiffing up wrapping paper.
Post image for How to Gift Wrap with a Chalkboard Look

















3. This shirt from Snorgtees.
Back In My Day We Had Nine Planets



















4. I find this so interesting and intriguing.
A pink fridge covered in colorful snapshots.























5. This cardigan from Free People.



























6. This tutorial.
























7. This shirt is lovely.


























8. These boots from Topshop.
























9. Foxes. I am seriously obsessed with foxes right now. I really don't know why.
























10. This necklace from Modcloth.




























As you can tell, I'm going through a Modcloth phase. There are SO many things I love on there!

Enjoy your weekend.
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment