Saturday, October 27, 2012

FUN FACTS


I don't know about you, but I think random facts about people are the best way to get to know them... so I figured, might be a good way for you all to get to know who I am a bit better!

Here goes...

1. I have seen every episode of the Brady Bunch.
2. I've volunteered in the circus.
3. My favorite food is either sushi or pho.
4. One of my life goals is to learn to play the cello.
5. I have a not-so-secret crush on Joseph Gordon Levitt.
6. I'm scared of boats. Or of the water. Take your pick.
7. I have slight (self diagnosed) synesthesia.
8. I love cilantro. I don't know why, I just love it!
9. Hairless cats seriously freak me out.
10. I still count Pluto as a planet. Well, more accurately, I keep forgetting it's not a planet.
11. I have an extreme dislike for mashed potatoes.
12. I'm an extremely nostalgic person. This is probably why I love old things so much - I love the history and memories.
13. I would love to dye my hair entirely light pink. I don't have the guts, but I think it would be so awesome!
14. I've broken two bones.
15. I'm a Scorpio. And proud of it, baby! ;) (I'm actually obsessed with learning about my horoscope.)
16. I can't not talk with my hands. I physically cannot.
17. I hate the word 'hipster' with a passion.
18. When I was little, I thought that England was in the middle of Europe (near France and Switzerland). It wasn't until freshman year that I learned England is, in fact, an island.
19. I can't make a decision without creating a pro and con list...Even if it's a really fast one in my head when I'm deciding between something in a store or restaurant.
20. I'm a Ravenclaw (and a hardcore HP fan to boot).

I hope you enjoyed!
katie

No comments:

Post a Comment